Look for new finds today in our Hope Chest with pretty pictures of little objects we think would be a great addition to any home. We’ll be posting our finds throughout the day but start with this catch-up on great finds around the blogosphere from the past week!
- I totally flipped for this article at Amber Interior Design: if you need me I will be up in my Tree House. I really want to build a treehouse and play the song Treehouse by I’m From Barcelona. I might settle for a hammock in the perfect spot in my backyard sometime this summer. Be on the watch for that.
- I love this Something Sweet cup with cherries at With Style and Grace. Kyle and I are trying to eat better so fresh fruit sounds awesome and the cute, correct-serving size cup is a total design bonus.
- This DIY: Fabric Poof at 2Modern Blog is great! I’m sure I read the original post at Design*Sponge but I’m glad it got resurrected now that I feel a lot closer to maybe acting on my desire to learn to sew.
- Maybe it’s just getting over living in a house that doesn’t have nearly enough furniture yet, but I’m really into haphazard collections of objects. Check out this jewelry box at design sparrow.
- This recent post from Food Renegade makes me want to build my own garden even more. This is hard since I rent, but I’m pretty sure I could figure out how to make a mobile one of some sort. (If you’ve got an idea please comment!)
- Since I live in a small space, I feel like this post on Ikea Hacker is so awesome. They took an IKEA storage closet and cut out a hole in the wall and just slid it in. This would be awesome to do with any piece of furniture.
- I don’t grow out my nails because they always, always break on the sides. So, Karen’s post on the Art of Doing Stuff on how to fix a partly broken nail is pretty much the most amazing, innovative solution for nail fixin’. All you need is a tea bag, super glue, tweezers, buffing board thing-a-ma-jig, and a partly broken nail.