- This apartment is ah-may-zing. It’s got wall-to-wall oversized parkay flooring with each room having a different color. I don’t think that I could live in it myself, but I’m not so sure that I couldn’t either. I just love the bold choices so much and think the design is fun! I’m also loving how they’ve styled it with all white furniture. (via Ardor)
- I couldn’t be any happier about the new grocery store that’s coming to Austin this Fall. in.gredients is going to be the nation’s first package-free, zero waste grocery store. It works like a co-op grocery and you bring in your own containers. I’m really stoked to check it out!
- Ben Wilson, from London, makes some of the coolest art on pieces of chewing gum left behind on public sidewalks. It’s really quite amazing. (via Design*Sponge on Twitter)
- Before sites like Evernote, Wists, and especially Pinterest came along, anytime I found a pretty picture on the internet I would just save it to a folder on my computer. Well, as you might guess, this means that a practically lost all the sources from where these photos came from. Which is really bad for a blogger and I haven’t been able to share any of my stockpiled images with you all. So you can imagine my excitement when Google released a search by image feature. I’m over the moon about this! So far, all the images that I’ve tried have turned up with a source. Awesome.
- These vintage greens for the kitchen at mint are so beautiful! Our house is based around the concept of blue with grey, yellow with grey, and red with grey so there isn’t a lot of green in our rooms but we recently finished an upstairs bedroom with canary yellow walls and green linens so I’m really into the color now.
- In that same bedroom, we also installed new baseboard. We went with the easier, but less beautiful, 45-degree angles at the corners method. I wish I would have had this tutorial on How To Cope: Baseboard, That Is from DIYdiva just a week earlier. Our house is 100+ years old so we definitely don’t have walls that meet at 90-degree angles in any room.
- We finished said bedroom so we could host friends this week. We had a great time and I think that our friend Kevin has maybe moved in? He sure seems to be up here a lot since we built him a bedroom. After all of the fun, I’m dreaming about something more permanent like this Summer Haven… at a life’s design. I call dibs on the yellow on grey bedroom!
- This Home Gadgets: Pooch With a View at DiggersList is just what Oats would want if we had a solid fence. Fortunately, we do things small town chic around here and she can see through chain-link just fine.