- This lovely little photography blog, Yowayowa Camera, is just too cool. She sets up her camera either on self timer or has a friend take the shot (after she’s got the settings where she wants them) and captures shots of herself levitating. It’s so creative and playful. (Thanks Abby for showing me this!)
- If my Google Reader is backed up and I’m just on the computer for a bit, one of the first blogs I check to see if there’s a new post is Under the Sycamore by Ashley Ann Campbell. This week she’s been doing crafts and every single day I’ve loved what she’s posted. On Tuesday she did DIY Paint By Numbers (PBN) and it’s just too cool. I’ve been eying every vintage PBN lately, but I just haven’t found the right one for my house. But after seeing her tutorial, I think I’m just gonna make my own.
- A floor made up of 340,000 pennies. Wow. Each penny was laid by hand! Can you imagine how long that took? Such a cool idea!
- This week, The Fox is Black shared the work of Toronto-based illustrator and designer Dave Murray, highlighting his beer series. It’s finally starting to get really hot like summer should be in Missouri and an ice cold beer would really hit the spot — Plus, I’m in the mood for prints lately anyway.
- PoeticHome featured a great roundup of 6 DIYable Salvaged Headboards | Poetic Home. I have plans for a salvaged wood headboard in my future so this was the perfect inspiration to hopefully get that going soon.
- On Style Me Pretty, I was wowed by the color scheme of A Beautiful Mess Wedding by Arrow & Apple. I don’t know what it is about that palette (probably that it’s the color spread of pom-poms!) but I think it was gorgeous! Make sure you scroll down to look at the beautifully garlanded pug!