- This fabric balloon at Saint James on Designtripper is beautiful. It makes perfect sense for an event space, but I think it would be great inspiration for an indoor a canopy. In an alternate remix of my own wedding, that might be my dream wedding venue and this might be my dream wedding dress.
- I really like this idea of Lining Lampshades with Metallic Paper on Little Green Notebook. I love the look of lamps where the light doesn’t peek through the lampshade at all and this is a great way to achieve that affect.
- I have three unmatching frames sitting around the house waiting for a project that gets them on the walls. This week was a good week for daydreaming about solutions. At IHeart Organizing Jenn painted a frame and framed this fabric to make a pretty wallhanging. And DIYdiva used a big frame to frame tiny frames hung on a wall.
- This week I showed all of you my Paint by Number (PBN) that I bought while in Chicago. I love Paint by Numbers but I often loathe the cheesy scenery or overall blah. I do however love what’s happening in the art world with folks adding things to PBNs. Check out Bumber by Number and follow the links to their Flickr page. Awesomeness. The one above is my favorite! This is giving me loads of inspiration…
- Then, after seeing those PBNs, Making It Lovely posted today about PBN wall murals. These are awesome and I’m seriously feeling like I need a large PBN in gigantic canvas form. Don’t think my landlord would dig us doing this to one of our walls. Also, I’m pretty sure I’d have to do some serious convincing for Brendan to get on board.