- I know this has made it’s rounds lately but the new line of furniture at Dwell Studio is stunning. This cube bookshelf with gold accents is my favorite. (via Oh Joy!)
- Here in Austin it’s getting a tiny bit cooler and that means the scarves are coming out! I’m excited. I’ve missed them. This video, 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf, that Emily posted over at Jones Design Company has me anxious to try out different ways of wearing them.
- This Etsy Treasury just makes me happy. Seriously. I looked at it and smiled. Bright colors and unique items.
- Parenthood is either something I’m not ready for right now (I’m not) or something that I’m never going to be very interested in. I’m not sure which yet, but that means I can love nursery designs like this one without feeling like it’s some sort of sign that maternal instincts are revving up. This nursery at Modern Country Style is SO CUTE.
- When I was little I used to “design houses” using graph paper and colored pencils or MS Paint. In a world in which Google exists, I can keep this hobby up with much better architecture by playing with re-made plans featured on 2Modern Blog.
- This Tree Branch Light Using Space-Dyed Yarn. And (Mary may remember) I happen to own a nice chunk of tree branch thanks to the time we “rioted” when Texas Tech upset Texas in 2008. That was such an awesome night! And I’d love to commemorate it by turing our riot stick into a sweet light.