- I love this Halloween How-To: Make A Zombie Family Portrait. I’m a secret zombie (movie) fan. They’re basically right behind vampires on my list of favorites. One of the funnest web design projects I’ve worked on was for a webseries called Dead Wait about a zombie apocalypse. It’s a fun series and it just happens to be airing new webisodes now so check it out!
- Saturday’s article about How to fill your home with art you love — even if you aren’t a collector at Offbeat Home has lots of great tips for developing your own art collection. We’ve amassed a small collection of art and I hope to see it continue to grow.
- I maybe love Joy’s style a little too much but from the dress to the shoes to the camera I am totally caught up in her feeling emeralds in the desert sand… – Oh Joy!. The baby onesie paired with that is too cute with the set!
With Halloween just around the corner, I thought I’d share some of my favorite Halloween goodness from Pinterest this week. I want to make all of these and I just might!
- Um, are these not the most awesome/creepiest little things you’ve ever seen? These would be great tucked into a centerpiece for your Halloween party. From Inspired Art Junkie via Pinterest.
- Cake mix and pumpkin puree? Yes, please. This “two ingredient cake” sounds so yummy. And, honestly, I’m a sucker for anything pumpkin this time of year. Oh, and there’s an apple cider glaze! From Big Red Kitchen via Pinterest.
- Whoa! Are those not super cool? People are so creative. The download is free from Country Living and I’m loving how Dana from Made placed them in her home. These were done last year, but I’m still digging them. Also, go read Dana’s post about them because she’s got some truly great photos of the bats on Congress Ave. bridge here in Austin! (via Pinterest)