- These Felted Bowls by Hold Handmade on poppytalk’s Sharing the Process are pretty great. I love seeing how they’re made. It’s amazing to me to see how different the crocheted bowls are before they are felted. I’d love to try the craft sometime.
- I am in love with this week’s make it yours color palette at Design*Sponge. I would wear it, live in it, totally commit to it. It’s so beautiful!
- I also want to share a few Halloween crafts. Stylist had these origami bats that are pretty cute and fun while not being too tacky. It seems like these kinds of garland projects are everywhere lately. I’m guessing that will carry over the Christmas!
- These Funky Decoupaged Pumpkins at Funkytime are really classy. I’ve seen lots of really pretty non-carved pumpkin crafts this Halloween and I can’t get enough of them. My favorite (technically carved but non-lit) pumpkin has to be those vampire pumpkins from Martha Stewart that Mary shared last week.
- These halloween doors at DiggersList have me really anxious to get around to doing the work I want to on our front yard and the exterior of our house.
- Today, Joy of Oh Joy! posted this beautiful, fall floral arrangement. She received these from friends after the arrival of their ew sweet baby girl. I would have a floral arrangement like this year-round if I could. They’re so stunning and unique. I’m so glad Joy shared these!
- Giveaway!!! Kate at Centsational Girl is having an AWESOME giveaway today! You need to go enter. It’s for a Moroccan Pouf of your choice. I’m really loving the brown one with all it’s contrasting stitching.
- Last weekend, Grace and team of Design*Sponge were on their book tour in Austin! I totally RSVP’d for the book signing and had to wind up working last minute and couldn’t go. Talk about bummed… But her write-up is fab and for someone who was only here 48 hours, she hit so many awesome Austin highlights.
- Did you see this before and after on ReNest? It’s amazing. The couple bought their 1887 Queen Anne home ten years ago for 46k and it was even legally condemned. I have dreams of renovating a house one day (like Jess has), but this project was beyond renovation- they brought that house back from the grave. (Originally posted on This Old House)