- The wedding of Conni and Clint featured on Forget Me Knot Weddings is so beautiful. I love that the bridesmaids are wearing all different colors, styles, and patterns for their dresses. Yet, it all goes together and feels so creative.
- This Tweed Run in London and New York looks like so much fun. Also, how classy is tweed on a bicycle? That, my friends, is a good look! (via Honestly WTF)
- Photographer Marcus Reugels’ captured the world in water drops. Yep, the whole world! He took photos of water dropping in front of maps and it is so beautiful! Literal water worlds…
- Remember when Jess talked about ombré hair, well Jeskya over at Visual Vocabulary did pink ombré tips on her hair! I’m loving this. Really wondering if I could also pull it off? Also, Visual Vocabulary is such a pretty blog. I love the graphic and colors.
- Floddertje’s Home tour is so beautiful. The photos are so calming and I bet the house is too.
- Nichole’s How to Find a Wall Stud (Video) at Making it Lovely is super helpful. Maybe I’ll make you all a video tutorial one day of how to find a wall stud using my proven method of cursing, crying, and eventually calling my dad to do it.
- Eli, No! An Illustrated Antidote to Perfectionism reviewed at Brain Pickings looks really sweet (and pretty). Maybe I should get it to read to Oats!
- One last Halloween link share: Man-Made DIY shared the Coolest Pumpkins of the Year: Realistic 3D Carvings by Ray Villafane. Amazing!
- And moving on to the almost next holiday: I’ve been thinking about sending (and DIYing) Christmas cards this year. These pop-up cards featured at Stylist might be just the direction to go.