- This DIY: Upcycled Fabric Garland tutorial by Bobbi Lewin for Poppytalk is so pretty and understated. I’m planning a dog-themed Christmas tree for the festival of trees fundraiser at my museum and I’m thinking this would be adorable with bone-shaped fabric.
- I love the color palette of Peter Lawford’s Melbourne Home featured at The Design Files. It reminds me of my pre-high school bedroom colors but more updated and less pre-teen. It’s so bold.
- If you don’t follow the inanity of my life over on tumblr, you probably haven’t yet heard that I’m obsessed with Scissors+Thread. This week, she reshared this great snowglobe DIY that I can’t wait to recreate. It’s mostly a curated collection of home, jewelry, and clothing tutorials around the Internet but she has really great taste and a fun personality.
- One of my new favorite blogs to read is A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Larson. You know all those great hair tutorials you see floating around on Pinterest? Well, they’re either from The Beauty Department or Elsie. She’s so creative and has a great team of creative women around her. This art she featured recently has me jumping to recreate this in our house.
- Speaking of The Beauty Department, this week they posted a tutorial on how to do your make-up while wearing glasses. I’ve always wondered this. I know, I know, it’s not ground breaking but it sure does make me feel a little prettier. haha.