- I am so obsessed with these globe DIYs: at Design*Sponge, there was a hanging glass globe display DIY and at poppytalk, the DIY Globe Garland shown above. What if you combined them?
- I’ve really enjoyed following the kitchen renovation project at Young House Love and as they’re getting to the end of the project, it really looks great.
- This Mobile for Mustache Lovers of All Ages at Man Made DIY is pretty awesome too. Mary and I had a chat Sunday about how I hate fall so much that I won’t decorate for it because by the time I give in to the weather changing, it’s basically not unreasonable to decorate for Christmas. Maybe I should decorated for Movember instead?
- My living room has a window that I like to pretend is a porthole so I go with a lot of sailor-themed decor when I can work it in which is why I’m really interested in these anchor trays and Lisa Roy’s oar decor roundup and her oar makeover.
- This wallpaper is by Kirath Ghundoo and was recently featured on Decor8. I love the whole collection of graphics she has available. I wish I could afford some to put in my credenza redo!
- Pam over at Retro Renovation put up a list of places to buy restored vintage stoves. Oh how I would love to have one of those in my house, but I rent. A girl can dream. Right?