- Winter finally came to Northwest Missouri. It’s so cold. It was 9 degrees outside when I woke up this morning and it felt warmer than it had yesterday … ugh. These homemade hand warmers from V and Co. are so appealing right now. And they’re cute and customizable! (via Styleist)
- I thought this roundup of eclectic & homey interiors at mint was so inspiring! I just love the designs, especially the first series.
- These Low Cost Picture Frames from Sweet Peach are great! I have some giant frames hanging around waiting for a project that needs them AND it would mean I would need to spraypaint and get photos printed which means I would have equipment to knock out several other DIYs sitting around.
- Liz Stanley of Say Yes to Hoboken did a completely new redesign (looks awesome) and she’s giving away over $1000 in super awesome swag. Seriously, there’s no reason not to go enter. I mean the $100 to Crate & Barrel alone is worth entering!
- In a completely unrelated news, this article “How Many Stephen Colberts Are There?” from Charles McGrath at the NY Times is really good. If you’re a Colbert fan, you’ll love this article.
- My new favorite blog to read is Pancakes and French Fries by Jules. It’s soooo well written, pretty, and makes me think. I like those things in blogs. It’s what keeps me coming back. Her William Morris Project couldn’t have come at a more poignant time for me because I’m wanting to purge so many things in my house right now. She started the project after being inspired by this quote from William Morris, “I will have nothing in my home that I do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”