- One of the things I miss most about Christmas is lights! Our house seems so dark without Christmas lights on the tree or lighting our hosue through the windows all night. So, it shouldn’t surprise anyone that Funkytime’s polymer clay floral light garland really caught my eye. The best thing about it is that it would look great year round and I think a simple strand of it could really make a great statement.
- This Weekend Project to make an infinity scarf from flannel pjs at Poppytalk is so fun! And I love the final look of it. It’s so cute that I wish that I had ever had flannel pjs — instead of never really liking them even for sleeping — to make a scarf like this. I might just have to thrift a pair out!
- Tiny-Ass Apartment had a roundup of ladders in home design this week. Maybe it’s just that I always wanted to sleep in a bunk bed but only managed it for the last half of my second semester of undergrad, but I am so jealous of the people that get to live in these rooms.
- I mentioned the huge giveaway that Liz is doing at Say Yes to Hobokenlast week, but you should go enter. For real. The drawing is on Sunday.
- Jules at Pancakes and French Fries is starting her Phenomenally Indecisive Book club! I’m excited. I need to go to the library and pick up the first read. I’ve been wanting a book to start reading again. This is just the push I needed.
- Ever wonder where to get good quality print of your photos done? Well, Kelly at Zemya Photography wrote a fantastic post comparing all of the different places to get prints of your digital photos. It’s such a great resource!