- How cool are these reconstructed works? Pep Ventosa takes loads of photos of one scene/building/image and then reconstructs them back together. It’s so interesting to see how places change overtime and so quickly. (via Honestly…WTF)
- I love how Elsie at A Beautiful Mess contiues to do so many tutorials on fun things. This week she posted a how-to on making your own slad dressing. I really wnat to give this a try. Honesy mustard, ranch, and cilantro-lime vinagrette. Sounds yummy!
- I almost shared a series of newly technicolored iconic photographs last week but I’m glad I waited because these Vintage Photographs Become Sci-Fi and Super Heroes I saw at Man Made DIY are way more awesome! I love it when people buy thrift photos or art and upgrade it!
- This roundup of family vintage at mint reminds me that sometimes home is the best place to look for great vintage finds. The best things about the vintage items and antiques you collect from your family is that they hold so many happy, emotional memories.
- My last find is purely functional… I found Sprout Robot’s automated seed calendar through Hipster Housewife and I think it might just make this year’s plan (or is it merely a hope?) to garden a reality!