- This video of Kristen Bell’s love for sloths was shared this morning on Making it Lovely and I just couldn’t resist showing you. I’ve got tears from laughing so hard.
- Could you actually wear a paper dress? I don’t know if I could. Within a couple of hours, I’d have coffee and all kinds of schmutz on it. Although I might not be able to wear it, I definitely appreciate the amount of work and creativity that went into these paper dresses by Annex. Such art! (Via A Beautiful Mess)
- Forever, I have been looking for a recipe website where all you do is plug in the ingredients you have and it generates a recipe for you. Well, here it is! My Fridge Food is awesome! It also tells you how many calories there are in something.
- Over at the Swedish rusta upp, they’re making a doll house built to child scale. What a clever use of a nook in their living space! I had a custom-made Barbie house (with real working lights because my dad is not to be outdone by the neighbors), but I’m pretty jealous of this. I can’t wait to see how it turns out!
- Last night, I spilled water all over my nightstand trying to turn off my nightlight. This morning, I was trying to turn on the light and knocked over a mug of hot cocoa that I’d just made. I think it’s time for a new nightstand and if I can find a barrel, the new nightstand might be very similar to this magical wine table at Offbeat Home. I really like how the metal rims are exposed!
- Finally, I have to share this bedset that I found, also through Offbeat Home. I immediately shared it with my friend Justin who is the co-creator of the webseries Dead Wait. Who would have guessed that zombie linens could be so elegant?