My picks are all Valentine’s Day related today and I have some fun gifts going up in the Hope Chest, too. What can I say? I’m a Valentine’s Day junkie. And all of the people that hate it have made that so trite that I feel like I’m carving out original ground when I advocate for Valentine’s Day.
- I would probably make the little message permanent rather than going with chalkboard for this DIY Chalkboard Necklace from Henry Happened, but it’s still adorable.
- I’ve been on a real hot cocoa kick lately, even though this winter hasn’t been this cold. A Valentine’s Day Sugar Giftable from Somewhere Splendid sounds perfect for my growing list of things I want to try mixed into hot cocoa. Better yet? Both the sugar and the gift is a DIY!
- This last year post from ReadyMade magazine (a favorite that I still miss!) is full of adorable typographic valentines! They’re sweet and nerdy. My favorite! (via Man Made DIY)
- I saw A Child’s Own Studio this morning on Whatever. I am pretty much in awe over this woman’s ingenuity and art. She takes drawings from children and then fashions them into dolls/animals. It’s really amazing.
- The Single Sentence email project. I wonder if I could do it? I think I’m fairly long winded sometimes because I feel the need to explain every detail.