- This French inspired do-it-yourself wire hamper featured on Apartment Therapy this week, just went onto my list of projects for this raining weekend. It should only cost around $20 and I think it looks awesome!
- I’m so excited to try this recipe for kimchi from Man Made DIY. I finally had an opportunity (read: got up the nerve) to try kimchi several months ago and I love it! Now, I need to try to make it. It’s so much yummier homemade at my local restaurant than in a jar at the store. I don’t know why I was ever so worried I wouldn’t like it.
- I don’t question that I’d like Carla Hall’s Fried Apple Pancake Rings from the chew. These batter-dipped apple rings look so delicious!
- I shared the shell of this built-in playhouse at rusta upp a few weeks ago. Now it’s finished and the results are great!
- Since art history classes in college, I’ve really liked Renaissance art because I feel like the women in nudes more closely resemble my body. Italian artist Anna Utopia Giordano tipped this idea on its head with The Venus Project. Giordano photoshopped paintings to make the women depicted fit today’s beauty standards (via A CUP OF JO). Another art find: I really enjoyed Floddertje’s profile of Wall Piece with 200 letters by Mikko Kuorinki.