- I’m totally enamored with this lush back yard makeover featured on Apartment Therapy this week. Tim and D’Arcy took their much to be desired back yard and turned it into a beautiful oasis. I love how graphic the stone pavers look with the bright green of the grass.
- I love a good DIY Before and After that brings life to a piece most people wouldn’t have seen otherwise. That’s exactly what Jenny from Little Green Notebook did with a wooden toy box. She laid fabric on the inside and put a pretty piping around the staples. It looks so chic and beautiful.
- Nerd Boyfriend. This website is awesome. I’m a bit in love with the Buddy Holly outfit.
- Maybe it’s because I finally got our 7 million cups organized into a cabinet that holds 6 regular drinking glasses, 4 juice cups, three pint glasses, and all the mugs and a china hutch that holds everything else, but for some reason I’m not so resentful about the idea of new glasses. Especially little tumblers! We only have one and it was just a stock glass that came in a Crown Royal gift set however long ago. These Kate Spade “Two of a Kind” tumblers are now available in his and his, hers and his, and hers and hers pairs. Perfect for wedding season!
- Whoa! Four Eyes Furniture is gorgeous. I love the angles and how masculine it is! (via Grassroots Modern)
- Amber Interior Design shared her home’s “Before and Afters” today. The transformation is totally stunning!
- Meanwhile, DIYdiva is getting going on her own (new) before and after project in her Pink Parlor. I feel like I haven’t been getting enough DIYdiva lately. I think my Google Reader has gotten a little cluttered and it’s probably time to prune some things out because I know too much is getting skipped over.