- How much fun are these kids plates by Alexi Brikmeyer featured on Oh Happy Day. Even if you’re an adult you love to play with your food. So cute and fun.
- Emily Henderson is working on designing a lake house. I want to live here. Pretty and white.
- This chair shown on Apartment Therapy totally makes sense for my space. I’d love to have something like this in our living room where we seem to be on our laptops all the time anyway.
- I found this Adjustable Bookshelf on Neatorama via Curiosity Counts. I think it’s pretty swell, and I love the red block bookend, adjustable or not.
- This art series by Jihyun Ryou reflects the lost knowledge about how to store food. The result is some really beautiful, symmetrical pieces, and lots of good tips about how to keep produce fresh. (via Offbeat Home)