- Yum! All of my finds this week seem to be food-inspired. Spoiler alert: Eat some lunch or you’ll probably get hungry. I love Flavorwire’s share of the stately sandwich project, which photographs An Elegantly Deconstructed Sandwich for Each State in the Union.
- I was also pretty excited about Design*Sponge’s latest roundup of their in the kitchen with: series this time it’s the best of vegan recipes. I’m going to have to try some of these! That falafel looks great.
- Finally, what’s all this food without dessert? Check out The No-Fuss Dessert Generator at NYTimes.com. (via Man Made DIY)
- In case you’re all full… here’s something perfect and designy from Offbeat Home. Sarah from Yes and Yes‘ shared a wonderfully thrifty home tour at Offbeat Home called “The House of Yes: almost nothing cost more than $150”. It’s adorable!
- For some reason, I’ve been a bit obsessed with party planning. Do I have a party coming up to plan? Nope. Just really like the idea, I guess. I love these cross-stitch cookies featured on Design Sponge this week. How cute would these be to make for any party? The designs would be endless and I love incorporating modern ideas for embroidery into anything.
- Have you heard of the Wedding Snap App? This seems really cool and a great way to collect phone photos from all of your guests. I wish they wouldn’t have named it Wedding Snap though. Because it would still be great to use at any party, right?