- This beautiful watertower is by artist Tom Fruin. I love public, city art that decorates an otherwise concrete colored landscape. (via Design Sponge).
- Emily Henderson’s new redo of her guest room is amazeballs. That’s the only word that I can come up with because I think this room is so awesome. Caveat- it’s definitely not a color scheme that would work in my house or something that I would normally gravitate toward, but I inexplicably love it.
- I think I often forget how much branding detracts from the home. I hide most things with ugly labels, butsome things do come in pretty packages which makes the idea of removing the labels so great! (via You Might Find Yourself)
- Apparently, I haven’t worn out on ombre completely yet. This DIY tutorial for dip dyed ombre skewers from Somewhere Splendid is perfect for my next bbq!
- My final find is something I am so pumped about I might just do it this weekend! HomeJelly shared this Michaels DIY toybox for a pup. We spoil Oats like crazy but all of her toys are just in a smallish wicker laundry basket. I bet she’d appreciate it!