- First off, our thoughts and prayers today are with those in Colorado. These tragedies not only create so much turmoil for the families but also everyone else that’s involved. My hope is that fear will not take over.
- Are you familiar with the website? matrix.itasoftware.com It’s the absolute best way to search for airfare. You can’t buy directly from the site but it lists where the prices are the lowest. We are attempting to plan a couple of trips this year on a really tight budget so it’s helping us make those happen. Also, their smartphone app is the best.
- I’m starting to really educate myself on health and the kinds of foods we eat. Honestly, it’s a lot of inconvenient truths but I sincerely believe it will be better for our health in the long run. One of my favorite blogs during this process has been Food Renegade and the reoccurring article they do called Decoding Labels. Last week she decoded the label of V8 Fruit Splash. Eye. Opener.
- I think this tutorial for a wrapping paper center at IHeart Organizing is so clever! I try not to have much wrapping paper around, mostly because it’s so hard to store well. This would be easily rolled in and out of storage and hold all of the supplies I needed perfectly.
- These summer berry tarts at OhJoy look delicious! I had a wonderful tart at Justus Drugstore in Smithville, Mo. last week, and I really think it’s up there with my favorite desserts.