- I don’t read Freshome that often, but when I saw the article about this Chenequa Residence featured while I was logging in to Feedly, I had to click through and share it: Hypnotizing Curving Lines and Intensive Use of Organic Materials: Chenequa Residence at Freshome.
- Scissors+Thread has had two really cute summer sheet upgrades. The first is a Summer Sheets diy dip-dye from Design Love Fest. The second is a Scalloped Edge Pillowcase tutorial from House Of Earnest.
- I guess I’m all about comfort right now because my other favorite find is from Man Made DIY. This how to gives you an easy way to make a new t-shirt feel vintage soft. I was recently given a new tee as a thank you for participating in a camp and that seems like the perfect shirt to try to soften up for my own comfort.
- We’ve decided to start eating a bit better and I’m really trying to do my best to incorporate raw foods as much as possible into my diet. But, hello, Pinterest is the worst thing to look on while doing a diet change up. Chocolate Cobbler? Um, I might just have to make you this weekend. (by Karen Gentry)
- This is a great post by Gardening Clan on 20 plants for garden pathways. I love brick and moss. I wish I could afford to brick all the pathways in my backyard, but for now I think I can at least afford the moss.
- Make your own concrete planters! These are awesome and this tute really makes me want to fill my backyard with stylish planters. Maybe that’s a great DIY for the fall when I don’t feel like a lobster just for stepping outside for 5 minutes.