- These quilts by Meg Callahan featured on Design Sponge this week are completely amazing. You know I love quilts because they’re such a fantastic work of art. This quilt above, entitled Caddo, is stunning and I want it for my bed or just to hang on the wall. Beautiful!
- This 1960s stereo cabinet turned portable party machine is amazing. I still have such a love with old record players to gutting one makes my heart a little sad, but if it’s not irreparable then totally understandable. (via Apartment Therapy)
- Cupcakes for two? Yes, please. I’m always wanting to make dessert but with only two of us in the house making 12 servings of something is a no go. So this vanilla cupcake recipe from How Sweet It Is is awesome. I made it the other night. I may or may not have eaten both cupcakes.
- Great news! We got the house we wanted! We’ll be packing this weekend and moving in next weekend. Everything still feels like a total blur, but at least I know we’re moving in to a beautiful, comfortable house.
- One of the things I’m already planning to do is display all of my pretty scarves! I know these aren’t scarves, but I think this corner display at Oh Joy! will be great inspiration. Oh Joy! also got a facelift! It’s beautiful.
- This deepstorage organizing solutiont IHeart Organizing is also totally inspiring. I’m not sure that I have any deep drawer storage, but it’s still pretty great.