- Honestly…WTF has once again inspired me to make my own bracelets. These gold tube bracelets are beautiful and there’s so many options!
- The zinnias are in full bloom in my backyard and so this beautiful arrangement featured over at Oh Joy! has me wanting to run out to the garden and create some bouquets!
- Whoa, this paper cutting from Lori Danelle is ah-mah-zing. The added detail of the hedgehogs is fantastic and adorable. Paper cutting art makes me think about the trip Jess and I took to New Orleans. There was paper cut (cutting?) artist there in the French Quarter and I loved his stuff. Makes me miss Jess and makes me want to go back to New Orleans. (Forgive the tangent)
- Moonrise Kingdom is finally making it’s way to my area next Friday. I can’t wait! This series of Awesome Posters: The Wes Anderson Alphabet via Flavorwire is really fun and gets me in the mood to rewatch all of Wes Anderson’s movies!
- Since I’ve been out of school for several years, now, I’m missing the grind of learning new things. I read a lot, but I have a new interest in math and science and the so-called STEM field. I’m thinking that it might be time to take advantage of some of the new free educational courses you can take, so this list of 7 Free Education Websites You Don’t Want to Miss from Goodnet was a great find.