- I love this road-ready travel trailer featured on OffbeatHome this week. First of all, it’s a great rehab project with some absolutely beautiful results. I personally can’t imagine being cramped into a trailer doing remodelling but this makes it seem totally worth it. Added bonus: adorable love story.
- I’m also excited to print some of this midnight honeybee blooms wrapping paper from web and graphic designer Kellie Medivitz. Like Kellie, I’m totally obsessed with how black, yellow, white, and grey go together. I can’t get enough of it.
- Make sure not to miss the latest Diggers’ List design candy featuring Scrumptious Secret Spaces. I knew a boy in high school who had a secret hiding place off of his bedroom. I never visited it because, hello, only one things happen when high school girls hang out in secret hiding places with high school boys. I love the wardrobe idea the best.
- If you’re in the mood for a more fun DIY, this Polaroid Magnet Frame at 2Modern Blog might be just the project you need to get your fix without over committing to something way too elaborate. We’re in some serious need of magnets so I might have to get on this one quickly.
- I can’t end my Friday Reader Roundup without saying that I adore everything about this feeling like a summer sunset… apparel and decor roundup over at Oh Joy!. I can’t even really pick a favorite — I think it’s all perfect. Really, just like summer.
Mary’s still on an awesome wedding roadtrip with her mom and sister. I’m guessing she recommends sleeping in and recovering from last nights wedding. Take it easy, y’all and have a great great weekend.